follow me on Twitter

    Twitpic

    Sunday, November 2, 2008

    Holey sunday

    This is the whole that changed my morning.

    I got this whole and I am singing a special in church.
    40 min before service started I ran to target to buy new pair.

    In p-lot of target, I realize I have no wallet, no credit card and $4 cash.

    What are my options?

    well, yesterday morning I cashed a check for a contribution to my India trip. I borrowed from it to by my jeans.

    So I wouldn't have a naked knee in church.

    I made it back to church in time to change clothes grab a drink of water and head upstairs to wait during prelude.

    Oh... One more detail.. With all the pressure about everything I had completely pitted through BOTH shirts I had on. So I got a new shirt too.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment