follow me on Twitter

    Twitpic

    Friday, August 1, 2008

    Friends (Shane)


    This is my friend Shane. Back in the day (about 15 yrs ago) we were constantly coming up w/ New Community service ideas @ our church (Community Church of Waterford). I knew him before I knew Caryn, and they knew each other for 8 yrs or so before that!

    We had many talks, @ night, during the day, anytime. I grew so much in those days. We laughed together, cried together, worshiped together, and created together.

    He's got more creativity in his little finger than I have in my entire body. And he uses more in a 24hr period than I do in a year. I love what he makes up. It inspires me.

    Neither of us are perfect. But we are good friends. No matter how much time passes between our visits, we don't drift away from each other.

    It's the kind of friendship that God gives when ppl are honest w/ each other and w/ Him. He's moving to Florida soon to work for Disney. And somehow the miles don't phase the bond.

    I want to show more pics of my friends here. And it makes sense I should start w/ Shane. He's one of the best.

    Thank you, Shane. You have a piece of my heart with you where ever you go.

    And thank you, Abba. You have taught me how to love, how to learn, and what it means to be a friend.
    Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone powered by Centennial Wireless.


    1 comment:

    1. I love these posts about friendship. You are a very loyal and wonderful person.

      ReplyDelete