follow me on Twitter

    Twitpic

    Monday, July 28, 2008

    Emailitis

    Last week I got an email from person 1

    "Don, I am really really busy. Could you help me out with A?"

    Me: "Sure... no problem. Need any help with B or C?"

    Person 1: "Nope, A will be fine."

    Me: "Okay then. I will train person 3, too."

    Today I get an email:

    Person 1: "Don, I thot u were doing this (attachment B & C). Could u do this for me?"

    Me: "oh. Sure. Sorry. I thot we we're only doing A! No prob!" So I email person 3...

    Me to Person 3: "I guess we were supposed to do B & C from our training on A this morning. Sorry! I will email person 1 because I am missing some details."

    Me to person 1: "I need detail D to complete B & C from your earlier email. Could you fill me in?"

    Person 1: "nevermind. If it's too much for you to do, I will just do them. I already did them."

    Huh? Meanwhile....

    Person 2: "Don, detail D is Such-n-so. But person 4 just told me that person 1 already did B & C... What's going on?"

    Me to person 2: "um... I guess we are doing A. "

    COMMUNICATION PROBLEMS? No stress HERE! LOL!
    Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone powered by Centennial Wireless.

    1 comment:

    1. oh my - yea how aboutcommunication 101 please and why do you need me to do something that you already did?? boy sounds like a crazy day!!!

      ReplyDelete